Joe Walsh founded JWA in 2001 to provide Gold Coast businesses and individuals with strong financial advice and sound business management services. His qualifications and experience, along with his proactive attitude, help him lead his clients to their maximum financial potential.
Joe takes a hands-on and involved approach to help his clients define and reach their financial goals.
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Financial Services
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services
- Justice of the Peace
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered ASIC Agent
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist
- Accredited Mortgage Consultant
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (CA)
- 19 years finance industry experience in Australia and Asia
- Corporate positions with Ernst & Young, Heinz Watties, Illingworth and Co.
- Workshop leader, Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Founder, Joe Walsh & Associates: A Robina, Qld based practice of dedicated accountants and business advisors focused on growing Queensland businesses.
Joe can help you with:
- helping you minimise your tax and protect your asset base
Business and strategic planning
- facilitating your business success through analysis and ongoing monitoring
Business valuation and due diligence reviews
- conducting evaluations to help you make informed decisions about potential business acquisitions
Business trades and restructures
- advising you on buying, selling and restructuring of businesses